LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- U.S. Gold Medalist Sage Kotsenburg Could Land Wheaties Box...definitely one of them," said Mr. Dorfman, executive creative director of
Baker Street Advertisingin San Franscisco. "He's really an interesting character. He's...
- The Right Fit? San Francisco 49ers' New Home Will Be Levi's StadiumBay Area fans didn't cheer earlier naming-rights deals for Candlestick, but this $220 million deal for a new stadium comes from with a hometown fave.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- McDonald's Enlists Olympian Gabby Douglas to Tout Egg White Delight...high cholesterol," Bob Dorfman, exec creative director at San Francisco-based
Baker Street Advertising, said in an interview. "It makes sense to nab somebody like...