LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue Rises...one long-running comedy in May provided advertisers with a favorable, um,
bang-to-buck ratio. "The Big Bang Theory" closed out its tenth season...
- Broadcasters Look to Competition Series to Ward Off a Summer Ratings Drought...ratings. The game-changing final episode of season 10 of "The Big
BangTheory" (which happens to be the highest-rated scripted show on network...
- The Short, Happy Life of NBC's New 'Must-See TV' The top-rated broadcaster's "This Is Us" switcheroo was the safe play, and probably saved "Will & Grace" a lot of unneccesary aggravation.
- NBC Wins Broadcast TV's Annual War of AttritionAs ratings continue to lose altitude, it's getting harder to identify the duds.
- Fight Club: Inside TV's 5 Most Fractious Time SlotsIf familiarity breeds contempt, network TV is in for another rough season.