LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AmEx Joins Brands Slamming Shakespeare in the Park's Caesar-as-Trump...withdrawing our funding pic.twitter.com/MlaONF82FN â " Bank of America News (@
BofA_News) June 12, 2017 Bank of America has sponsored The Public Theater...
- Social Media Highlights From the 2017 World Economic ForumLike any other conference, people at the World Economic Forum in Davos use social media to broadcast their messages, writes Adam Snyder.
- Marketers Are Still Getting in on Sept. 11 Remembrances, but a Bit More Carefully Now...of 9/11. #NeverForget pic.twitter.com/SMjf08aLA2 â " Bank of America (@
BofA_News) September 11, 2015 Home of the free because of the brave...
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Boston Agencies, Marketers and Media Launch Relief Efforts in Wake of Marathon Bombings...Bank of America . "We are doing everything we can to help," a
BofAspokesman said. The company has about 7,000 staffers in Massachusetts, and...