LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Keeping It Real(ish) When It Comes to Alternate RealityGoogle and Apple are courting advertisers, agencies and developers with tool kits to build AR products, hoping for a pop-culture moment.
- Remotely Entertaining SXSW: Axios' Mike Allen Keeps It Short...Politico on the map spoke with Ad Age about keeping stories short,
bannerads, Facebook and political media. Why it matters: Axios, which means "worthy...
- BuzzFeed's Latest Sub-Brand, As/Is, Will Focus on Body Positivity...brands such as The Hive, AD Clever, Healthyish and Basically under a
bannerdubbed Next Generation Network in an effort to better sell its portfolio...
- Ad Age's 2018 A-List StandoutsThese sharp shops get kudos for amazing work and business prowess.
- Facebook, Google Could Face Tighter Rules on Political AdsThe Federal Election Commission next month will consider a proposed framework with stricter rules for political advertising.