LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- China Is Lashing Out at South Korean Brands; Here's What Marketers Should Know...apparently filmed outside an appliance store in Shandong province where a red
bannerread: "We would rather damage these than sell them." The video was...
- Here Are Some Stats That Put The Whole 'Duopoly of Google and Facebook' in PerspectiveGoogle and Facebook control 57% of all mobile advertising, will see their dominance grow through 2019, eMarketer said. See the chart.
- Don't Cry for the Laugh TrackInside the morbid secret of one of sitcom's most annoying tools.
- Epsilon and Others Scramble for Alexa Data from AmazonAmazon has opened up some high-level data from its voice-activated home IoT platform, Alexa.
- Want a Successful Native Ad Campaign? That'll Be $450,000, PleaseThe Wall Street Journal has a renewal rate of 72% from brands that run native ad campaigns, even though the industry average is about 33%.