LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age RebrandThe brief we received was to "Position Ad Age as the thought leader for those who depend on knowing what's next."
- Anti-Amazon Alliance Ad Unites Google, Walmart, Target, Costco and More...fierce competitors such as Walmart , Target, Costco, Walgreens and PetSmart under the
bannerof Google Express. The ads on YouTube and other social channels, Google...
- Why Cookie Blocking Is a Good ThingThe roosters have come home to roost when it comes to cookies and tracking, writes Adam Kleinberg, CEO of Traction.
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era Instead of swerving between its base and more-wealthy consumers, or between bricks and clicks, it's investing in a balanced business model.
- Female Firepower: Women Take a New Role in Gun SalesUnder President Obama, fear of new gun restrictions spurred sales. Now gun marketers are trying to emerge from a so-called Trump slump.