LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Sprite Taps Wieden & Kennedy for Creative Duties...handled creative, but Sprite has worked with a number of other agencies --
BBHand Johannes Leonardo , for instance -- over the years. According to people familiar...
- A Tale of Two Agencies Tackling Multicultural Market and More...well as a British group account director, Rachel Gilmour, who joined from
BBHLondon. Before Grupo Gallegos, they had only worked at general-market agencies...
- People on the Move: Wunderman Taps Chris Perry as U.K. CEO...Mr. Reyniers joined the firm with experience in the advertising industry at agencies like
BBHLondon , BBDO and JWT Singapore , where he was planning director.
- Pereira's Rizuto and Marques Join 180 L.A., Anomaly Promotes Segal and More...also spent over seven years at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners as a producer.
BBHhas made several promotions and hires in its New York office. Paul...
- New Talent Tips: How Top Agencies Get, Keep and Develop the Best Get today's best advice from agencies that couldn't be more different, including 360i, Grey, Droga5, Anomaly and Wieden & Kennedy.