LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cannes Clash: Publicis Groupe's Pull-Out Shocks Marketers and Agencies...affects all Publicis networks, including Leo Burnett, Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi and
BBH, whose creatives rely on awards to burnish their portfolios and angle for...
- Cannes Blog Day Four: Publicis Creatives Caught Off-Guard by Cannes Ban Publicis creatives at Cannes were surprised to hear they won't be back next year
- BBDO, R/GA Rank Among Facebook's Favorite AgenciesFacebook Awards went to ads from agenceis and brands that made most creative use of the paltform, from Instagram Stories to live video.
- Cannes Lions Predictions From Former Jury Presidents: Jae Goodman...on jealous. The short film "Home" starring Jack O'Connell out of
BBHLondon [and co-funded by UNHCR] made me full-on jealous. Such...
- This New Agency Bangs Out the Creative Process in Two Weeks...who grew up in advertising at the likes of CP&B , TBWA ,
BBH, Ogilvy and Victors & Spoils , said most successful campaign and client ideas he...