LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- IFC Wants Advertisers to Cozy Up to Its 'Responsible Rebels'After going all-in on comedy, the cable net positions the genre as the best vehicle through which to reach a new breed of wised-up consumer.
- Chrysler vs. Cadillac: Who Did It Better?...a sort of modern-day American royalty. Shot by HSI 's Sam
Bayerand featuring the voiceover of Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage, it...
- Native Opens N.Y. Office, Humble Signs Farmer and More...created campaigns for clients including Netflix, Disney , Beats by Dre, ESPN, Kraft ,
Bayer, Ford, Hasbro, Honda , and NestlÃ©. Logan & Sons, the live-action division of...
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Now with details on who pre-released their ads and when -- and who thinks that would spoil the "magic."
- B-to-B Advertisers Return to Super Bowl -- With Fewer Spots...spot was directed and produced by Frank Samuel, Jeff Reed and Lauren
Bayerof Committee LA, working in collaboration with San Francisco creative team Jeff...