LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Geico Brings Back Classic Game Operation ... by Way of 'Saw'...10:42 pm ET T-Mobile: JUMP! on Demand: Joel McHale, Vanessa
BayerNetwork: FOX Show: So You Think You Can Dance Primetime Airing: Jul...
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- IFC Wants Advertisers to Cozy Up to Its 'Responsible Rebels'After going all-in on comedy, the cable net positions the genre as the best vehicle through which to reach a new breed of wised-up consumer.
- Chrysler vs. Cadillac: Who Did It Better?...a sort of modern-day American royalty. Shot by HSI 's Sam
Bayerand featuring the voiceover of Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage, it...