LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- AMC Ad Sales Chief Arlene Manos Steps Down...channel, along with IFC , SundanceTV and We TV , as well as
BBC Americaand BBC World News. "It has been an honor to be part...
- Angie's List Announces Big Change After 20 Years in Latest Campaign...05 pm ET Angie's List: 20 Years: Good Dog Network:
BBC AmericaShow: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Primetime Airing: Jun. 22...
- Feeding the Beast: AMC Expands Its Upfront MenuIn a bid to draw more clients into its growing slate of original series, AMC serves up a feast.
- As Amazon Toys With TV, Networks Don't Want to Be Left OutAs talks with Amazon advance, TV executives are trying to convince investors that skinny bundles will halt recent subscriber declines.
- AMC Networks Chief Takes Aim at Broadcasters Rapacious zombies, crooked lawyers, fuedal warriors and renegade coders help contribute to a banner year for AMC Networks.