LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- News Corp. Bails Out on MySpace, Sells to Specific Media for $35 Million...website. Its acquisitions include Broadband Enterprises, an online video company known as
BBE. Under the new owners, MySpace isn't likely to rise up and...
- Tremor-Scanscout Merger Creates Web Video Ad Player on Par With Hulu...video syndication and ad platform. Two weeks ago, Specific Media snapped up
BBE, one of the first pure-play video networks in the market. The...
- Why Pre-Roll Video Ads Don't Scale...steep growth curve is no doubt behind Specific Media's acquisition of
BBEa few weeks back, as well as AOL's acquisition of 5min...
- Vivaki Predicts $100M Market for Choose-Your-Own-Ad FormatNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- It's a seemingly simple innovation that could juice the online-video advertising industry by $100 million and help restore the economics of quality content creation: let viewers pick their own ads.
- The New Upfront: TV Is Just VideoThe reason this year's upfront will be different from those of the past has everything to do with the ascent of online video. Two developments in online video that have made this possible are structure and scale.