LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Magic of 5G: Faster Web, Less Wire and Innovative Plays for Marketers...mile." Fixed wireless, however, would eliminate that last mile as providers simply
beamthe internet straight into a person's home. That means less digging...
- Why 5G Will Make Smartphones the Least Interesting Thing in MobileHere's what marketers stand to gain from the coming fifth generation technology.
- Ad Age's 2017 Agencies to Watch...York execs, Preacher won new business last year from both established marketers
BeamSuntory and Crate & Barrel, and from newer ones like Paypal's Venmo...
- Creativity Innovators: The Standouts From 360i to Preacher, these 10 agencies harnessed the power of creativity to surge ahead of the pack.
- Leo Burnett Takes Back Special K Business From JWT...last year, this appointment, along with the recent global win of Jim
Beam's creative account, is a morale booster for Leo Burnett. The agency...