- Yogurt Body Wash, Anyone? Uptick in Co-branding Brings Some Unusual Combos...brand's equity, said Michael Stone, the CEO of Omnicom Group-owned
Beanstalk, a global brand-extension agency. But the upside is that co-branding...
- 'Duck Dynasty' Merchandise Eludes Phil Robertson FalloutIn contrast to Paula Deen, Robertson clan's business remains intact days after controversy began.
- Higher Profiles for Brazil and Bloggers at Annual Licensing MeetingProtests in Brazil don't change the coming "Brazilian moment" for brands like Lottie Dottie Chicken. Plus: a chart of licensing history.
- Coca-Cola and Skechers Offer Brands New Halos at Annual Licensing Show Beats by Dr. Dre is licensing the recycling brand Ekocycle from Coca-Cola.
- From Candy Crush to Bubble Wrap, Brands Descend on Licensing ExpoThe Candy Crush booth is getting swarmed at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas, where licensees think the game could be the next Angy Birds.