LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Macy's Cuts Ties With Donald Trump After Anti-Immigrant Remarks...far. "He stepped over the line," said Michael Stone from Omnicom's
Beanstalk, a brand licensing and marketing agency. "[Macy's has] a large Hispanic...
- Coming to Grocery Stores: 'Got Milk?' Branded Food...he said. The program was put into motion when the board hired
Beanstalkas its exclusive brand extension agency a couple years ago. So far...
- Yogurt Body Wash, Anyone? Uptick in Co-branding Brings Some Unusual Combos...brand's equity, said Michael Stone, the CEO of Omnicom Group-owned
Beanstalk, a global brand-extension agency. But the upside is that co-branding...
- 'Duck Dynasty' Merchandise Eludes Phil Robertson FalloutIn contrast to Paula Deen, Robertson clan's business remains intact days after controversy began.
- Higher Profiles for Brazil and Bloggers at Annual Licensing MeetingProtests in Brazil don't change the coming "Brazilian moment" for brands like Lottie Dottie Chicken. Plus: a chart of licensing history.