LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ESPN, Santa Claus Spin Christmas as the Official Holiday of the NBA...John Wall, Nick "Swaggy P" Young and Bradley Beal. (The Knicks' Balkan
beanstalkKristaps PorziÅ Ä£is, he of the 8-foot wingspan, appears in...
- 8 Trends Ahead for the $263 Billion Licensing Industry Marketers will see a gender-neutral toy aisle in the not-too-distant future, write two visitors to the annual licensing showcase.
- As Post Buys Weetabix, We Look Back at Some of the Iconic British Brand's AdsThrough changing ownership, the brand has created memorable campaigns by a succession of London's most creative agencies.
- Brand Licensing Europe 2015: YouTube Stars and European Americana...Vegas Licensing Expo. In addition, Dan Amos from Tinderbox, a division of
Beanstalkdedicated to working with digital properties, hosted a panel featuring YouTube gamer...
- Macy's Cuts Ties With Donald Trump After Anti-Immigrant Remarks...far. "He stepped over the line," said Michael Stone from Omnicom's
Beanstalk, a brand licensing and marketing agency. "[Macy's has] a large Hispanic...