LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Under Fire For a Disturbing User Survey. Plus, Oscar Ratings Tank Plus, a worker just took the Trump brand name off another hotel -- the third time that's happened since he took office.
- Ad Lib Podcast: 360i's Sarah Hofstetter Gets Voice Activated...we're not even talking about voice, which is a whole other
beastin and of itselfâ "in a good way. A good beast. Depends...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Axes a Failed News Feed Experiment. And Twitter Asks For Help Facebook's says it's ending an experiment in six countries that shunted content from brands and publishers into a separate news feed.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Blue Apron Gets an Odd Endorsement. And Netflix Snags a Hit-Maker...this isn't part of the Shaun White narrative. And The Daily
Beastsays that "an honest assessment of Team USA would tack an asterisk...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Diesel Made Fake-Looking 'Deisel' Jeans. Godiva Rebelled Against Tradition Diese