LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook enters dating, Oath's mobile mashup and more...But many on Twitter poked fun at the move, as the Daily
Beastpoints out , with barbed comments about Russian trolls, Cambridge Analytica and more...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- Joinery adds Bondad, Furlined signs O'Brien...career at Cutters, where he become an editor. In 2009 he joined
Beastas an editor and helped to launch its Chicago outpost. He has...
- 6 things you should know about the Comey book and the media frenzy around itIncluding the bullying stuff, the mob stuff and the pee-tape stuff.
- Karena Evans joins M ss ng P eces, RSA signs Sophie EdelsteinPlus new talent at Partizan, Greenpoint, Stink and more