Beeby Clark+Meyler is an award-winning, data-driven agency focused on innovation in media. As consumer interaction with media evolves, we design forward-thinking marketing campaigns based on that evolution, leveraging today’s most engaging digital media technologies to enable brand engagement, awareness and sales.
Based in Stamford, CT, we also have offices in New York City. To learn more, visit us at BeebyClarkMeyler.com and follow us on Twitter at @GoBCM.
BCM IN THE NEWS
How to Promote Your Mobile App
Playtex Baby Campaign Geared to Upping Online, Social Presence
How to Design the Perfect Header Image for Twitter's New Layout
Schick Turns to X-Men Fans to Recruit New Customers Through Mobile Game
Tom Beeby: Could Data Be the New Creative?
Mobile Gaming Case Study: Schick Hydro
Litter Genie Branded Entertainment & Content
ERA Lead Generation Case Study
Playtex Baby Social Content Strategy
Marriott Mobile App Launch
Music & Arts Mobile Couponing
Umpqua Bank Social Promotion
Beaute de Maman New Product Launch
BEEBY CLARK + MEYLER KEY EXECS
Tom Beeby, Principal and Executive Creative Director
Michael Clark, Principal
Stuart Meyler, Principal
- 2014 Schick Xtreme Comfort Games
- Glowing Summer Skin Routine
- Baby Tips from Tia & Tamera and Expert Moms
- Oh my Word
Awards & Accolades
- How to Promote Your Mobile AppYou can't just throw your hard work into an app store and hope people find it, writes Stuart Meyler.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.