LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Dodge Unleashes 'Predator' In Theaters, TV, Times Square...and then we couldn't help but do it," he said. "This
beingsaid, do we need one? No. On the other hand, if we...
- What Prince Could (but Probably Doesn't) Mean for the Future of Apple Music...his tracks to Tidal, Prince is depriving himself of the income from
beingon much more popular services, such as Spotify. And he can do...
- Business.com CEO on How Data Is Transforming Publishing"You really have to get serious as a publisher about data and algorithms," says Tony Uphoff, CEO of Business.com.
- Three Hidden Reasons Why Brands Struggle with Authenticity...or how others view them that may not be realistic. Are they
beingfake? Maybe, or maybe not. But if they say one thing, and...
- This Creative Director Is Paid To Write Wedding Speeches And Break-up LettersNathan Phillips is chief creative officer at Narrative. He also co-founded a company that writes wedding toasts, break-up letters and more.