LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...Age ran with it. Indeed, so much has been made about this
beinga "digital redesign," but we are using an 87-year-old tagline...
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- TV Rivals Eye a Common Way to Prove Commercials Work...became became widely available to advertisers earlier this month. Thor is not
beingpositioned as a competitor to OpenAP. The idea is that networks could...
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and OthersWith all the different websites and all the investigations and reports, it's hard to keep the Russia probe straight.
- Why Lose-Lose Almost Always Beats Win-Win