LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lessons From the Music Industry: Think Tracks, Not Albums...the-moment "bonus track" could outperform the entire campaign. 2. It works.
Geicohas been successfully running concurrent campaigns on the same message for years...
- In a 16-Hour Tear, Fox Books $100 Million in Ad Sales Revenue...s most visible advertisers were World Series sponsor Chevrolet, Samsung Mobile, Ford,
Geicoand Southwest Airlines. FanDuel and DraftKings maintained a much lower profile than...
- Mets Drop the Ball, but Fox Scores With Truncated World SeriesIn the end, someone's heart always gets broken, but Fox can find some consolation in those eight bonus innings.
- Mtn Dew Tries Unbranded Pre-Rolls and Brad Jakeman Approves...similar tactics to get beyond the banality of traditional pre-roll ads.
Geico, for instance, won a Grand Prix at Cannes this year for creating...
- CMO's Guide to MeasurementIndustry associations have helped deliver GRP measurement across platforms and viewability metrics. Some CMOs aren't pleased.