LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- ANA Aims to Standardize Gender Equality in Ads...Paris Coca-Cola (109) Coca-Cola 5 Amazon Echo Dot (108) Amazon
GeicoAuto Insurance (108) Geico McDonald's Happy Meal (108) McDonald's 8...
- Watch Last Night's New Ads From Heineken, Dell, Geico and More...promote a simple message: "When you drive, never drink." And in a
Geicocommercial, a moose-shaped bumper sticker on the back of an RV...
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low RatingsNote to the Academy: It's hard to get excited about a bunch of movies you haven't seen, and the proof is in the ratings.
- What's Missing in Most Marketing Programs? Verbal Imagery...excites." 10. "The magic." One slogan most people would remember is the
Geicoslogan: "15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance...
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.