LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What's Missing in Most Marketing Programs? Verbal Imagery...excites." 10. "The magic." One slogan most people would remember is the
Geicoslogan: "15 minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance...
- Super Bowl LI Ad Review: Facing a Big Moment, Enough Marketers Find Their FootingIn a divided time the best ads invited everyone to join a single party for a night -- or else picked a side.
- Smuggler Signs 'Moonlight' Director Barry Jenkins, Tool Adds Female Talent and MoreAll the latest production moves
- Networks Shake Off NFL Ratings Skid as Ad Sales Increase 4% to $3.4 Billion...spend in 2016 -- Toyota's outlay increased 9% to $88.7 million;
Geicowas up 21% to $79.6 million; Chevrolet shelled out $75.6...
- Creativity Innovators: The Martin Agency...Lakes donated 11 meals to Feeding America for every post deleted. For
Geico, the agency followed on from its multi-award-winning "Unskippable" pre-roll...