LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fantasy Sports Sites DraftKings, FanDuel September Spend Tops $100 MillionThe last time the Pittsburgh Steelers won a Super Bowl, the daily fantasy sports category didn't even exist. Today, it's TV's best friend.
- Ad Age Imagines a World Without Ads -- and It's Not Cheap...away -- all the creative-directors-turned-Uber-drivers, for starters. And the
GeicoGecko having to panhandle to support his cricket and mealworm habit. (Did...
- Confessions of an Advertising ConservationistI watch old-fashioned TV the old-fashioned way -- and you should thank me for it.
- John Adams on the Martin Agency's Long View...bit off the beaten path. It's got multiple campaigns going for
Geico, the agency didn't spin off media buying when everybody else did...
- Production Company A-List 2015: Hungry Man...upsmanship. He also teamed with the Martin Agency on a number of
Geicolaffers the "It's What You Do" campaign, including one ad inspired...