LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McDonald's Puts Local Creative Accounts in Review, Aiming to Cut Dozens of Shops The co-op overhaul comes about a year after McDonald's national creative review.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- McDonald's Steps Up Sustainable Fish Message in Time for Lent In new TV and digital marketing, McDonald's is emphasizing the sustainability behind the 55-year-old Filet-O-Fish sandwich.
- Anonymous, Society, Knucklehead Add Talent Behind the CameraAll the production moves from around the industry