LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Frito-Lay's CMO: Agencies of Record Are Outdated, Lay's Brand Has Gone Project-to-Project...store advertising. Other marketers moving away from agencies of record include
Best Buy, which recently revealed that its longtime agency, Crispin Porter & Bogusky , would have...
- Best Buy Moves Away From Agency-of-Record Model
Best Buyis ditching its agency-of-record model in favor of hiring shops on a project basis and bringing more work in-house, the...
- Arnold Recruits Mullen's Bernd, Wyeth Joins BBDO Dusseldorf and More...Cream, Tuesday Morning, Walmart , and Pier 1 Imports, in addition to creating digital work for
Best Buy, Universal Studios Orlando, Samsung , Mountain Dew and Pepsi .
- Subway, TGI Fridays Top the Loyalty Food Chain...respectively. Meanwhile, Outback Steakhouse dropped 19% in "very satisfied" ratings and
Best Buyplummeted 27%. Survey research for the 2015 Loyalty Report was conducted in...
- What Marketers Can Learn From Pebble Time's Kickstarter LaunchPebble Time's successful launch on Kickstarter shows that the crowdfunding platform is not just for 'creative projects,' Dave Knox writes.