LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 Edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2017 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2016.
- Why On-Site Agencies Are Catching on With ClientsU.K.-based Oliver and others create dedicated agencies right in the client's office, and Oliver is expanding in the U.S.
- The Chief Creative Job Has a Murky Future at Big Brands...making a move into the C-suite at big marketers including
Best Buy, Target and General Mills in recent years. Planned since the fall, the...
- Why Best Buy Is Reorganizing Its Marketing Team
Best Buyis reconfiguring its marketing team into a more streamlined division that costs less. The Richfield, Minn.-based retailer has parted ways with three...