LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Chief Creative Job Has a Murky Future at Big Brands...making a move into the C-suite at big marketers including
Best Buy, Target and General Mills in recent years. Planned since the fall, the...
- Why Best Buy Is Reorganizing Its Marketing Team
Best Buyis reconfiguring its marketing team into a more streamlined division that costs less. The Richfield, Minn.-based retailer has parted ways with three...
- Agencies Brace for Impact as Marketing Clouds LoomRain or shine, brand marketers are rethinking how they engage with today's empowered consumer by using marketing clouds
- Kohl's Names First CMO Since 2012 Kohl's has added former
Best Buychief marketing officer Greg Revelle as its new CMO â " the first person to hold the title at...
- As Airbnb Just Learned, It's Really Hard to Localize Your Brand Name for ChinaThe backlash to Airbnb's new Chinese name is a reminder of how hard it is to get it right.