LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- CES Signals Even More Disruption From Connectivity Here are four steps CMOs should take to harness the power of smart technologies, writes Shannon Denton, chief strategy officer at SapientRazorfish.
- MetroPCS Enters the Ring With Ronda Rousey: It's Last Night's New Ads...s still plenty of time to get outside and go running;
Best Buysays if it made the holidays any easier, people would be able...
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at CostAverage unit retail figures (net sales, after markdowns, divided by number of units sold) have so far fallen 10% this year due to discounts.
- Colle & McVoy, Grey, Rain, 22squared Build Up Creative Leadership...a group creative director. Andersen was previously senior creative director at
Best Buy, where he oversaw a team of writers creating branding initiatives and social...
- Why Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' Drives a Lamborghini but Uses a Chinese SmartphoneHuawei's Honor and other Chinese brands are using pop culture to go global.