LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- They Came, They Saw but Did They Shop? At Costco and Dollar Stores, They DidCostco shoppers spend 149% more per visit than at the average retailer, but dollar-store shoppers are around 30% more likely to purchase.
- Walmart Responds to Amazon's 'Prime Day' With Sales Event, Pointed Barb...this week, "Christmas in July" promotions are not unusual. Retailers like
Best Buyand Target have embraced summer deals for several years now. Target is...
- Comcast's Internet TV Service Won't Have Any Cable Nets But HBO...the broadcast networks, but customers could buy a $30 antenna from
Best Buyto pull in live broadcast signals without an monthly fee. Verizon is...
- Meet Logi: Logitech Rebrands With New Name, LogoElectronics company Logitech is simplifying its name to Logi.
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.