LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Arnold Recruits Mullen's Bernd, Wyeth Joins BBDO Dusseldorf and More...Cream, Tuesday Morning, Walmart , and Pier 1 Imports, in addition to creating digital work for
Best Buy, Universal Studios Orlando, Samsung , Mountain Dew and Pepsi .
- Subway, TGI Fridays Top the Loyalty Food Chain...respectively. Meanwhile, Outback Steakhouse dropped 19% in "very satisfied" ratings and
Best Buyplummeted 27%. Survey research for the 2015 Loyalty Report was conducted in...
- What Marketers Can Learn From Pebble Time's Kickstarter LaunchPebble Time's successful launch on Kickstarter shows that the crowdfunding platform is not just for 'creative projects,' Dave Knox writes.
- Brands: Don't Get Lost on Amazon; Create a Store-Within-A-Store...phenomenon of its own: custom "takeovers" of marketplaces such as Amazon,
Best Buy, Alibaba's Tmall and others to make their mark on an otherwise...
- Your 2015 Guide to Every Upfront Pitch and PartyUse this handy calendar, sortable by media company or date, to stay up on where and when presentations and parties will take place.