LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Seinfeld,' Shrinkage and the Rising Cost of TV ViewersA look back at 1997 ad rates for "Seinfeld" and the Must-See TV lineup reveals how much audience erosion is costing marketers.
- Facebook Now Lets Marketers Serve Ads to People Who Visit Their Real-Life Stores...easier by going after people already visiting stores. Someone who visits
Best Buyto check out a top-tier TV set, for example, may have...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Amazon's Email Glitch, Bob Evans' Sale and Other News to Know Today Plus, President Trump mocks the Emmys, while Melania Trump's portrait gets taken off billboards.
- Best Buy Banks on Smart Homes, Experiential Merchandising in Stores In its quest to better connect with customers,
Best Buyis focusing on connected living. At the Minneapolis-based retailer's Investor Day on Tuesday...
- Marketer's Brief: Kmart's 'Fabulously-Sized' Pitch Is Jeered Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the identity crisis in the plus-size industry and CMO turnover at Allstate.