When it comes to best-in-class, buzz-worthy and top-rated programming, the winner is BET Networks. Dominating the 2014 NAACP Image Awards with 19 nominations, BET took home eight awards, including wins for its original smash hits "Being Mary Jane," "Real Husbands of Hollywood" and "The Game."
Centric is proud to announce its co-production partnership with Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Entertainment. This includes a BETN-produced fourth season of "Single Ladies," bringing "The Queen Latifah Show" to prime time, and developing fresh content. With prime demo viewership up +20% among P25- 54, the possibilities for Centric are limitless.
President-Broadcast Media Sales
Exec VP-Broadcast Media Sales
• BET is the No. 1 ad-supported cable net among African-American adults 18-49.²
• BET tentpoles are three of the Top 5 in all cable.³
• Centric is among the fastest-growing networks with prime viewership up over 20% among its core P25-54.(4)
IINTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
BET Networks offers its marketing partners contextually relevant, high-impact, multiplatform solutions that are seamlessly woven into its properties.
BEING MARY JANE was the most-tweeted-about TV movie of 2013.(5) Over 4 million viewers watched the premiere of the dramatic series.(6) The season finale rating outperformed that of the premiere, up 3%.(7) @BeingMaryJane
REAL HUSBANDS OF HOLLYWOOD is the
No. 1 sitcom among adults 18-49 for two consecutive seasons, beating "Cougar Town" (TBS), "Happy Endings" (ABC) and "Raising Hope" (Fox).(8) Star and executive producer Kevin Hart is a social media phenomenon, with a personal footprint of 30 million total followers. @BETRealHusbands
THE GAME remains the No. 1 ad-supported sitcom debut among African-Americans and total viewers with 7.7 million season four premiere-night viewers.(9) The series was the No. 6 most social comedy series on cable in 2013(10) and boasts 7 million Facebook fans. @TheGameBET
THE START UP: Mara Brock Akil, creator of "The Game" and "Being Mary Jane," presents a new scripted dramatic series starring NAACP Image Award winning hip-hop prince Diggy Simmons ("Run's House"). @TheStartUpBET
SUNDAY BEST: Kirk Franklin hosts season seven of the smash hit gospel competition series with celebrity judges Donnie McClurkin, Yolanda Adams, and new addition, Kierra Sheard. @BETSundayBest
THE BOOK OF NEGROES: BET Premiere Cinema presents an epic six-part miniseries based on the award-winning novel, starring Aunjanue Ellis with Academy Award winners Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Louis Gossett, Jr. @BETBON
SINGLE LADIES: The smash hit series is coming to BET Networks. Centric will air encores of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 and an original BETN-produced fourth season. @SingleLadies
For sourcing and additional information, visit BET.com/totalmarket.
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2016 Calendar...Crackle New York City Center April 20, 10:30 a.m.
BET NetworksJazz at Lincoln Center April 20, 7 p.m. MTV Skylight at...
- BET Unveils Most Ambitious Programming Slate in Its 35-Year History
BET Networkson Thursday took the wraps off its 2015-16 upfront slate, a blend of scripted series and reality shows designed to further strengthen...
- Your 2015 Guide to Every Upfront Pitch and Party...Beacon Theatre (Party to follow) April 21, 4:30 p.m.
BET NetworksJazz at Lincoln Center's Frederick P. Rose Hall April 23, 6...
- Wine and Dine With Ad Age's Media Mavens on Dec. 3...Kraft Foods Group Kay Madati , the former Facebook executive now digitizing
BET Networksas exec VP-chief digital officer Todd Gordon , who's testing ad...