When it comes to best-in-class, buzz-worthy and top-rated programming, the winner is BET Networks. Dominating the 2014 NAACP Image Awards with 19 nominations, BET took home eight awards, including wins for its original smash hits "Being Mary Jane," "Real Husbands of Hollywood" and "The Game."
Centric is proud to announce its co-production partnership with Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Entertainment. This includes a BETN-produced fourth season of "Single Ladies," bringing "The Queen Latifah Show" to prime time, and developing fresh content. With prime demo viewership up +20% among P25- 54, the possibilities for Centric are limitless.
President-Broadcast Media Sales
Exec VP-Broadcast Media Sales
• BET is the No. 1 ad-supported cable net among African-American adults 18-49.²
• BET tentpoles are three of the Top 5 in all cable.³
• Centric is among the fastest-growing networks with prime viewership up over 20% among its core P25-54.(4)
IINTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
BET Networks offers its marketing partners contextually relevant, high-impact, multiplatform solutions that are seamlessly woven into its properties.
BEING MARY JANE was the most-tweeted-about TV movie of 2013.(5) Over 4 million viewers watched the premiere of the dramatic series.(6) The season
- BET Hires IPG Media Team Amid Major Original Content Push Viacom's
BET Networkshas hired sibling Interpublic Group agencies MullenLowe Mediahub and Identity as media agencies of record as the entertainment brand looks to...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2016 Calendar...Crackle New York City Center April 20, 10:30 a.m.
BET NetworksJazz at Lincoln Center April 20, 7 p.m. MTV Skylight at...
- BET Unveils Most Ambitious Programming Slate in Its 35-Year History
BET Networkson Thursday took the wraps off its 2015-16 upfront slate, a blend of scripted series and reality shows designed to further strengthen...
- Your 2015 Guide to Every Upfront Pitch and Party...Beacon Theatre (Party to follow) April 21, 4:30 p.m.
BET NetworksJazz at Lincoln Center's Frederick P. Rose Hall April 23, 6...