When it comes to best-in-class, buzz-worthy and top-rated programming, the winner is BET Networks. Dominating the 2014 NAACP Image Awards with 19 nominations, BET took home eight awards, including wins for its original smash hits "Being Mary Jane," "Real Husbands of Hollywood" and "The Game."
Centric is proud to announce its co-production partnership with Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Entertainment. This includes a BETN-produced fourth season of "Single Ladies," bringing "The Queen Latifah Show" to prime time, and developing fresh content. With prime demo viewership up +20% among P25- 54, the possibilities for Centric are limitless.
President-Broadcast Media Sales
Exec VP-Broadcast Media Sales
• BET is the No. 1 ad-supported cable net among African-American adults 18-49.²
• BET tentpoles are three of the Top 5 in all cable.³
• Centric is among the fastest-growing networks with prime viewership up over 20% among its core P25-54.(4)
IINTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
BET Networks offers its marketing partners contextually relevant, high-impact, multiplatform solutions that are seamlessly woven into its properties.
BEING MARY JANE was the most-tweeted-about TV movie of 2013.(5) Over 4 million viewers watched the premiere of the dramatic series.(6) The season
- Friday Wake-Up Call: GDPR (ICYMI, OMG, it's happening today) Europe's strict new privacy laws just went into effect.
- There Are Fewer Than 100 Black Women Execs in Adland...Liburd, executive-VP of corporate communications and corporate social responsibility at
BET Networks, and more. The event will also be streaming on Facebook Live for...
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2017 Calendar...m. TV One Current, Pier 59 April 20, 9 a.m.
BET NetworksPlaystation Theater April 27, 6 p.m. The New York Times The...
- BET Hires IPG Media Team Amid Major Original Content Push Viacom's
BET Networkshas hired sibling Interpublic Group agencies MullenLowe Mediahub and Identity as media agencies of record as the entertainment brand looks to...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'