LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Strength in Numbers: Publishers Team Up in Fight Against Google and FacebookThe duopoly has immense reach among consumers who sign in and identify themselves. Publishers are building something similar, if smaller.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Burger King, Nissan, American Express and More...Jun. 15, 11:55 pm ET Nordcurrent: Cooking Fever: Angry Customers Network:
BETShow: Tyler Perry's House of Payne Primetime Airing: Jun. 15, 9...
- Here's What Happens When Mary Meeker Puts You In Her ReportVungle was featured on slide No. 27 in Mary Meeker's most recent report, and that's created all sorts of "good problems" for the company
- How Breakfast-Buying Insights Made a New Business for This Mobile Ad Firm...and declined to 48% from 50% at McDonald's. Now, in a
betthat this kind of information can be a gold mine for hedge...
- Ding Dong, Salesforce Calling: CMO Aspires to Avon-Like Army of Evangelists...he said. Aktar said he is withholding judgement about whether Salesforce's
beton the trailblazer concept will pay off. Mulcahy, promoted to the CMO...