LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Surviving 2018: Reinvent Your Brand as an Identity Company Do you think your brand is ready for 2018? Now more than ever, survival depends brand identity. Here's what you need to do.
- Tito's Handmade Vodka Tops Ad Age's Marketers of the Year This year's big winner, Tito's Handmade Vodka, floated to the top because of a once-derided brand legend. See the full list.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Geico, Little Caesars, Progressive and More...than avg.) Progressive: Lunch Premiered on: Tyler Perry's House of Payne,
BETProgressive data for the last 30 days Impressions: 3,301,308,309...
- Agency Brief: World Peace, Yetis and Chicken...and familiar markets," says Yeti's Marketing Director Bill Neff. Plus, we
betthose Colorado folks know a thing or two about snow. It's...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's Message to Neo-Nazis Is a Middle Finger Emoji Plus, there's a new hijab-wearing Barbie coming out.