LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- November Auto Sales: GM, Nissan, VW Rise as FCA TumblesThe VW brand ends streak of 12 consecutive monthly declines in the wake of the diesel-emissions scandal.
- Six Steps for LaunchingÂ a Brand Via PRAnnouncing a new product in the market via an advertising campaign isn't always the best bet, writes Al Ries.
- Dr Pepper-Backed Bai Brands to Introduce Sugar-Free Sodas...beverage upstart partly owned by Dr Pepper Snapple Group , is making a
beton naturally sweetened sodas as health advocates ramp up a push against...
- Setting It Straight: The Unintended Consequences of the FCC ISP Ruling...absolute certainty from ISPs with large cash reserves, it's a fair
betthere will be a burst of M&A activity, at least in...
- Dish's Sling TV Braces for Competition From AT&T, Hulu, Google...more choices are available for consumers. Dish's owner, billionaire Charlie Ergen,
betbold and early on the future of TV with Sling, but so...