LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: Bud Light's Cleveland Browns 'victory fridge' is a PR win...another winless season like last year (and really, that seems unlikely), we
betBud Light opens the fridges anyway. After all, AB is known for...
- Agency Brief: Not your average ladies who lunch This week's Agency Brief has news from Blue Chip, Razorfish Health, Burns Group, Basic, Mother and more.
- Viacom and Fox look to stimulate TV ad targeting with a new licensing dealA shot across the bow at Facebook and Google, Viacom Vantage is designed to help advertisers make smarter, precisely-targeted investments.
- Ad Council's 'family fire' takes direct shot at loaded guns in the homeThe Brady Center and Ad Council hope new phrase will help promote gun safety in the home.
- CBS sees 'unbelievable upside' as sports betting starts to grow...games. One of the networks, CBS Corp., has an early answer: The
betis paying off. With sports books already started in three new states...