LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Is This NYMag Cover Story Prescient or Wishful Thinking?Plus: Colbert 2020, The New Yorker profiles wannabe Time Inc. boss (and Trump buddy) David Pecker, and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- BET/CMT/MTV: A Conversation With Barack Obama...TR3s and CMT. It will also stream live on MTV.com,
BET.comand CMT.com. The work builds on the tech Stamen created for...
- Axe vs. Old Spice: Whose Media Plan Came Up Smelling Best?Optimedia's Antony Young analyzes the sometimes unusual media strategies behind the Axe and Old Spice brands of body cleaning and fragrance products.
- Live TV's Alive as Ever, Boosted by Social MediaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Remember all the talk about how TV ratings for awards shows and other giant, live-programming spectacles were tanking? It looks like it was premature. And there's evidence Twitter and its ilk deserve some credit.
- BET Awards Ratings Soar Thanks to Michael Jackson, Twitter...the show's three-and-a-half-hour telecast. Traffic to
BET.comalso saw a 100% increase over last year's BET Awards coverage...