LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- UX is Dead, Long Live UXNo longer isolated to web designers and technologists, UX should be part of everything brands do, writes Ben Bashford, UX head at Possible.
- Small Agency Campaign of the Year, Integrated, Silver: 'A Balloon for Ben,' Zulu Alpha Kilo for Cineplex...s largest theater chain. Part of the brand's "See the
Big Picture" campaign, the film comes on the heels of the brand's adorable...
- Small Agency of the Year, International, Gold: Zulu Alpha Kilo...a 5.5% uplift. "Mysterious Man" for Interac and "See the
Big Picture" for Cineplex also hit the spot. So how to top this in...
- On Thursday Nights, Not a Pretty Picture for TV Networks Viewer drift and the dominance of live sports has sent movie marketers scrambling to get their dollars down on the weekend.
- Facebook Just Changed the Mobile Web Landscape With Header Bidding...re not coming out with a new methodology on header bidding."
Big picture, Facebook's move is poised to change much of the media landscape...