LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Just Changed the Mobile Web Landscape With Header Bidding...re not coming out with a new methodology on header bidding."
Big picture, Facebook's move is poised to change much of the media landscape...
- The Top 10 Super Bowl LI Ads Ranked by Digital Share of Voice...from more than 10 million smart TV screens, to get the
big pictureon the digital buzz surrounding the ads that aired during the big...
- Want a Successful Native Ad Campaign? That'll Be $450,000, PleaseThe Wall Street Journal has a renewal rate of 72% from brands that run native ad campaigns, even though the industry average is about 33%.
- What Advertisers Really Need to Know About Cross-Platform TV MeasurementThe ad industry may not be asking the right questions when it comes to cross-platform TV ratings.
- TBWA's Baker Lambert: Four Things Brands Are Missing With DataTBWA's Baker Lambert said agencies are missing four things when it comes to using data in creativity and marketing.