LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: What happens to WPP now? Plus, Walmart's website gets a less Walmart-y redesign Walmart's website is getting a makeover to help it compete with Amazon on e-commerce.
- Is your data giving you a clear customer picture?Think you have more than enough data on your audience? If you're not connecting it back to the consumer, you're not a customer-obsessed marketer.
- Identity is maintaining the conversation, not just winning the conversion...In fact, if you take a moment to look at the
big picture, identity is arguably bigger than all of ad tech and martech put...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: New Leadership For Vice? Plus, Another Worry For Ad Giants...does all this mean, exactly? It's hard to see the
big picturewhen you're right in the middle of it. But these four...
- There's Advertising and Marketing, and Then There's Elon Musk A couple Super Bowl advertisers that tried to project a world view wound up enraging the millennials and Gen Zers around Mark Wnek's TV.