LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- From Blocking to Liking: The Future of Ads...take a step back for a moment and look at the
big picture. There are two kinds of content on the internet: stuff people choose...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- Yes He Can? Here's How Trump Could WinMedia Guy Simon Dumenco argues that Donald Trump could actually win the ad/branding/messaging battle -- and the election.
- Map: See the Markets Where Clinton, Trump and Johnson Are Spending on TV, Radio Ads...Dumenco follows. --Ken Wheaton â ¢ Last Friday we offered you a
big-picturelook at how much the Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton campaigns, together...
- Clients Must Provide Transparency, Too...a better job of informing their agencies -- truthfully and specifically -- about
big-picturebrand goals and campaign KPIs. From what we've seen, too many...