LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Senate Majority Leader Enters Set-Top Box Fight as ANA Cranks Up Opposition...communications industry. The array of supporters of "unlocking the box" include
Black Entertainment Televisionfounder Robert L. Johnson, the communications tech trade group Incompas, TiVo...
- Move Over Honey Boo Boo. Here Comes Honey Badger TV, Courtesy of NFL Players AssociationThe NFL Players Association is getting into the content business -- off the field.
- An Anti-Obama, Anti-Gay Marriage Ad on BET?...for someone who doesn't respect me?" It is interesting that
Black Entertainment Televisionchose to accept the ad, not just because it opposes the...
- BET CMO Explains Changes That Lead to Network's Ratings RenaissanceBET is having its best year ever. But as recently as 2007, its ratings were at a standstill and the network was viewed as a risky environment for major marketers like State Farm and Home Depot, who pulled their ads from a reality show called "Hot Ghetto Mess." Not to mention Procter & Gamble Co., which was urged by watchdog groups to pull its ads from controversial shows (it ultimately resisted). That obviously posed a challenge for the network and for Exec VP-Chief Marketing Officer Janet Rollé.
- Do People Tweet About Brands More Out of Hate Than Love?...announced budget cuts that will result in curtailed programming, and BET (
Black Entertainment Television) because a hashtag trend, #BETmessedupwhen, struck a chord and took on...