LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See What Marketers Have Planned for NFL SeasonTroy Aikman sells Miller Lite, Peyton Manning hawks insurance, Bud Light deploys "coin toss" marketing and Pepsi plugs the "March to 50."
- McDonald's to Launch Campaign Focused on Growers...and Jenn Bunger, potatoes; Dirk Giannini, lettuce; and Steve Fogelsong at
Black GoldRanch, beef. They are secondary sources; McDonald's works directly with 250...
- Promise Is Great but Growth Is Slow for Targeted TV Ads...both providers on "telescoping ads" when she was looking to promote "
Black Gold," a 2008 show about a group of Texas oil-riggers attempting to...
- Fear & Loathing in Detroit: The Agony and the Ecstasy of Charlie Sheen's Motown FlopCharlie Sheen launched his 20-stop, month-long tour in front of 4,700 people people at Detroit's Fox Theatre Saturday night, and I was there, live tweeting everything as the wheels came off the wagon -- and his fans leapt off his bandwagon.
- MillerCoors, Turner Expand Branded-Entertainment TV Deal...and interstitials for the brand throughout the series. And TruTV's "
Black Gold" will renew its first-season relationship with Miller Lite with a season...