LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Telcos Can Teach the Digital Ad Industry About Convergence...vs. beta" scenario playing out, as publishers must choose between different technologies (
Blackarrow, Canoe, Nielsen, comScore, Google measurement or others). Building on the wrong one...
- The CMO's Guide to Addressable TV Advertising...by company. Cablevision uses Visible World technology, for example, while Comcast uses
BlackArrow. Marketers need to collect potential reach from each operator, determine the optimum...
- How to Build a Smarter Smart TV: Understand the ViewerSo what's in the mind's eye of that elusive smart TV consumer? This is what 10 years of loitering at Costco has taught me.
- What You Need to Know About Interactive TVThere's a "You say potato, I say potahto' scenario going on in interactive TV. The term ITV is used to refer to two types of interactivity: one dealing with usage, the other with technology.
- Keeping Commercials Fresh in Video on Demand...its Speed, FX and National Geographic cable channels. Nick Troiano, president of
BlackArrow, a company that is supplying the technology for the Fox Cable trial...