LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Twitter Eulogizes AIM as App Sounds Death Knell...to chat person to person anytime they hopped online, a precursor to
BlackBerryMessenger, then Facebook Messenger and Snapchat. AIM, it seems, just wasn't...
- Smuggler Signs Tricklebank, Hara Joins Little Minx...Smith has experience as a producer working on projects for SAP , Fifa,
BlackBerry, Live Nation Entertainment , GSK and Dentsu Asia. She has worked for companies...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From KFC, Taco Bell, Geico and More...716 (2% of industry) Attention Score: 88.43 (-3.73 vs. industry)
BlackBerry: Built to Do More Premiered on: SportsCenter With Michael and Jemele, ESPN...
- 'Trump Family Values' Explained by The New Yorker's David RemnickPlus: Ed Sheeran on 'GOT'? Why? And more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."