LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- End of an Era as BlackBerry Finally Stops Making Phones It's official.
BlackBerry, the Canadian company that invented the smartphone and addicted legions of road warriors to the "crackberry," has stopped making its iconic...
- Apple Reportedly Seeking Stake in Automaker McLaren...familiar with the plan. The company recently hired the former head of
BlackBerry's automotive software division and has continued to raid auto companies for...
- BlackBerry to Stop Making Classic Smartphone
BlackBerrywill no longer manufacture the BlackBerry Classic, a beloved, updated model of the original that made the company a smartphone leader before Apple entered...
- The Major Marketing Issue of the 21st Century Isn't What You Think It IsAl Ries says marketing executives are missing the forest for the trees.
- Fancy Signs Fenske, Sourikoff Heads VR at Tool and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.