LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Let's be honest about why Facebook has been doing what it doesFacebook didn't just show up with an unlimited budget to wage war on our collective privacy. The budget was supplied by the marketing world.
- 'Frenemies' author Ken Auletta on the ad industry's existential crisisAuletta, who covers the media for The New Yorker, is the author of a new book about the industry's current meltdown.
- Apple takes direct swipe at Facebook over privacy at WWDC...Facebook acknowledged that over the years device makers like Apple, Samsung and
Blackberrywere able to build versions of the social network for their mobile...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: A surprising milestone for Netflix. And new questions for Facebook...s data-sharing deals with dozens of device makers, including Apple, Amazon,
BlackBerry, Microsoft and Samsung , some of which remain in effect. Facebook started working...
- Cambridge Analytica files U.S. bankruptcy after data scandal...through new entities. Other creditors listed in the filing include units of
BlackBerryLtd., Oracle Corp. and Comcast Corp. as well as the Federal Election...