LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Ikea Embraces the Gig Economy, Uber Gets Altruistic...bell-branded food stuff, and, of course, a taco truck. Snapchat and
BladeRunner do augmented reality Warner Bros. and Bud Light are "launch partners...
- My Banned Words for 2017...Exponentialism. Everything is changing exponentially every day. We're somewhere on the
bladeof the hockey stick; we passed the "stick" part about 5,000...
- ZTE Taps Energy BBDO for Creative Following $900 Million U.S. Sanctions Fine...in the U.S. Earlier this month, the company introduced its new
BladeX Max smartphone on Cricket Wireless, and at the end of April...
- Stop the Internet! We Have a New Most-Retweeted Tweet of All TimePlus: Hard questions for Snapchat, the return of "American Idol," Jimmy Kimmel's "apology" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.