LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cadillac on Oscars Night: More Fun, Less Social Commentary...Rider," "The Jetsons," "Back to the Future," "Minority Report," "Speed Racer," and "
BladeRunner." Rauchut says this year's goal is to "have more fun...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Terry Savage to Leave Cannes Lions. Plus, Wendy's Latest Twitter Antics...appreciates the coming-of-age themes in "Lady Bird," and it thinks "
BladeRunner 2049" was "visually stunning." What's going on? For some reason...
- One to Watch in 2018: Augmented Commerce AR is about to overtake VR, propelled by mobile shoppers, writes Jez Jowett, global head of creative technology at Havas Media Group.
- Marketer's Brief: Dollar Shave Club Shows Signs of Slowdown...will refine the design, which includes an easily disposable and clog-free
blade, paintbrush-like pivot handle and 96-percent water-based gel. It's...
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.