LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The New DirectionIntroducing the latest batch of directors to stop us in our tracks. Their reels glimmer with the promise of a fresh eye, a unique approach, and often, a surprising ease at orchestration both behind the camera and at the computer console. Also, we present a look at some of the most exciting newcomers from the agency world and that other familiar talent incubator, MTV, as well as a peek at a young directors consortium that's challengedwell, sort ofthe concept of the collective.
- Benjamin Weinstein...000 country western music video, springboarding him into a deal with
Blink Pictures, where he still directs clips today. A partnership with Steam Films quickly...
- Nutrigrain's Snack Planner...Matt Aselton, who is repped by Epoch in the states and
Blink Picturesnorth of the border. The talking doll is in fact a snack...
- Showstoppers production companies 2005
- Furlined launches in July...founding partner Diane McCarter has linked up with James Studholme of
Blink PicturesLondon in a new production enterprise, Furlined. The new company will represent...