LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- FedEx Further Clarifies Stance, Notes NRA Uses UPS...t.co/mB0sjFwFbr â " Adam Best (@adamcbest) February 27, 2018 Music group
Blink182 said it will boycott the courier. Similarly, Jen Britton Bauer, founder...
- Hudson Joins Park Pictures, de Thame Moves to Great Bowery Film...Boy Rick," starring Matthew McConaughey, which will be released later in 2018.
Blinkis adding Thomas Bryant to its roster for commercials and music videos...
- Bud Slips Clydesdales Into Super Bowl at the Last Minute...actually get more air time than last year, when they made a
blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance in a spot that told the...
- 'Mudbound' Director Dee Rees Joins Anonymous, Stink Signs Rhys Thomas Plus: There's new talent at Rattling Stick, Honor Society and more
- After H&M Debacle, Business Booms for Reputation Firms...consumers ahead of any potential controversy on social media. Similarly, Chicago-based
BlinkOnDemand Crisis PR, a PR and consulting firm, debuted new software for...
Ad Council: Awkward Silence Presents Seize the Awkward Agency: Droga5 Media: TV/Video