LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Marketer's Brief: Creepy or Cool? Walmart Wants to Stock Your Fridge in PersonOur weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the retail giant's delivery program and what PepsiCo's CEO said about that Kendall Jenner ad.
- Yanagisawa Joins Blink, Sibling Rivalry Signs Margetson
BlinkProductions is adding director Show Yanagisawa for U.K. and European representation (excluding France). Yanagisawa began his creative career as an oil painter and...
- Bolder Bets Are the Future for Brand Innovation...curve, nudging, notifying and, more and more, deciding for consumers. In the
blinkof an eye, marketers will find themselves advertising to algorithms not to...
- Smuggler Signs Tricklebank, Hara Joins Little Minx...Wait," "Primal Fear," and "Wayne's World." Hara was previously signed to
Blinkand Stink in the U.K., and Furlined and RSA in the...