LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Harvard Prof Plans to Hit Blinkx With More Evidence of Fraud. But Who's Paying Him?...professor Ben Edelman wrote a blog post entitled " The Darker Side of
Blinkx," which raised serious questions about the ethics of British video advertising company...
- The Next Great Advertising Blip Is Just Around the CornerDespite the gloom about the future of the agency, a new blip is emerging. Here's how agencies can cash in.
- Blinkx to acquire Burst for $30 millionSan Francisco—Video search engine
Blinkxwill acquire “long tail” ad network Burst Media for $30 million, enabling Blinkx advertisers to target...
- Nielsen reports online video viewing up 13.2% in December...Hulu, Yahoo, Turner Sports and Entertainment Digital Network, MSN/WindowsLive/Bing, Fox Interactive Media, Megavideo,
Blinkx, Nickelodeon Kids and Family Network, and ESPN Digital Network.
- Don't Judge This Ad by Click-Through RateI saw a wonderful commercial recently for Gerber, maker of baby cereal, juices and toddler food. It had everything a TV spot could ask for: It was thought-provoking, it questioned people's assumptions in a way that was useful for the company brand, and it was the epitome of that all-important "buzz." But this commercial didn't appear on TV. It was a video clip on YouTube.