LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's News Feed Changes Will Require New Marketing StrategiesFacebook's news feed changes mean marketers must reach consumers with relevant messages, not just capture fans, writes Luis Caballero.
- Publishers: Here's Why Your Display Ads Are Getting Crushed By Social and SearchRevenue is going to search, social and, in the not-too-distant future, mobile.
- How Facebook's Graph Search Will Dethrone Google SearchFacebook is in a great position to become a strong No. 2 contender in search. Eventually, it will supplant Google in search.
- Facebook's Incredible Potential as an Offline Retail ToolPhysical stores still account for 93% of total sales, and circular ads have historically been retail's biggest tool for bringing consumers into stores. But Facebook could replace them.
- Gannett acquires Blinq Media...Gannett Co., publisher of USA Today , has acquired social marketing company
Blinq Media. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Since 2008 Blinq has...