LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Yahoo and Blip Ink Deal to Bolster Each Other's Web Video Offerings...its video programming. The latest is a partnership with Blip (formerly
Blip.tv), the seven-year-old startup that distributes and monetizes original web series...
- Blip Raises Another $12 Million, Still Seeking CEOIndie web-TV distributor
Blip.tvhas raised more than $12 million in a mix of equity and debt financing, with participation from existing investors...
- YouTube's New 'Channels' Flicker to Life With Mom-Focused 'Kin'YouTube's $100 million experiment in original content won't start to bear fruit until early next year, but a couple of newly-commissioned "channels" are getting off the ground early.
- Need to Hire a Digital Salesperson? Good Luck With ThatNot long ago all anyone in digital hiring circles could talk about was the scarcity of qualified software engineers. Then, they tried to hire a salesperson.
- Web Series Viewers Still Crave Their Prime-time TV Fix: Study...according to a survey of 1,500 people recently commissioned by
Blip.tv, an online platform for web series. "The general trend that we are...