LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for Nov. 11: Baseball Maintains Top Swing It's no surprise that the final two games of the World Series claimed the Nos. 1 and 2 spots on the media chart this week.
- Think Creepy Clowns Are Scary? Check Out This Bloomberg Businessweek (Middle East) Cover...the nightmare-inducing new cover of the Middle East edition of
Bloomberg Businessweek, titled "President Whoever" and subtitled "For the Middle East, does the result...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- Spy Magazine Temporarily Returns, Just in Time for the Election's Increasingly Tabloidy Turn...best known for steering the striking conceptual covers and design at
Bloomberg Businessweek, is overseeing the project from the agency side. The debut of the...
- The Media Chart for Sept. 23: 'Dancing' in the Middle The NFL is still at the top, but 'Dancing With the Stars' keeps ABC in the game.