LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NewFronts 2016: Nat Geo Plans VR Trip to Mars, Fullscreen Expands, Vice Talks TV at a Digital Affair "We are bringing millennials back to TV," Vice CEO Shane Smith told the crowd. "I don't know why I'm so excited about that."
- New York Runs Away With It at the National Magazine Awards...magazine that hasn't made digital its priority tonight," said former
Bloomberg Digitaleditor Joshua Topolsky. When accepting the company's prize, BuzzFeed News Investigations...
- Bloomberg Digital Chief Josh Topolsky Departs CompanyReports cite disagreements with management about the company's digital future.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40...Hulu Jon Steinberg CEO, DailyMail.com North America Joshua Topolsky Editor,
Bloomberg Digitaland chief digital content officer, Bloomberg Media Michael Treon VP-platform strategy...
- As New Bloomberg Business Site Approaches, Company Eyes Larger Audience...digital and fill a "conversation gap," according to Josh Topolsky, editor-
Bloomberg Digitaland chief digital content officer. "Bloomberg News will do a killer breaking...