LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and morePlus: YouTube goes for safety, Conan slims down and American Apparel's rebirth.
- Adidas CEO says 'We don't support' Kanye West slavery remark...with West about the matter, he said in an interview with
Bloomberg TVafter the company reported better-than-expected first-quarter earnings but said...
- Facebook taps Republican to lead U.S. policy team amid scrutiny...climate of fear at the agency. In a 2009 interview with
Bloomberg TV, Martin said "ushering in a wireless broadband era" was his top accomplishment...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again "There will always be a version of Facebook that is free," Zuckerberg says. Is that a hint about a possible paid service?
- Disney Faces Lengthy Bidding War as Comcast Bids for Sky TV...a "crown jewel" among Fox assets in a December interview with
Bloomberg TV. "It's obviously a huge gauntlet that's been laid down to...