LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Now AT&T Halts YouTube Ad Buys Over Brand Safety Concerns...of the industry," said Brian Wieser, analyst with Pivotal Research Group, which downgraded Google parent Alphabet's stock on Monday over the issue. --
- Kellyanne Conway Is 'The True First Lady of Trump's America,' Says New York MagazinePlus: Remembering Chuck Berry and Jimmy Breslin, and why John Oliver wants you to #JustAddZebras.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- Uber President and Former Target CMO Jeff Jones Quits Amid Turmoil...culture to the combative behavior of Chief Executive Officer Travis Kalanick. After
Bloombergpublished a video on Feb. 28 showing Kalanick berating an Uber driver...
- National Enquirer Parent Buys Us Weekly From Rolling Stone Owner...digital-only publication that covers video games. American Media Inc. is run by chairman, president and CEO David Pecker. --
BloombergNews and Ad Age staff