LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wal-Mart Joining Trend to Add Protections for LGBT EmployeesWal-Mart added insurance coverage for transgender workers this year, taking a bigger role in advancing the rights of LGBT employees.
- The Electric-Car Revolution Has a Real ProblemBMW sees no quick way to boost profit from electric cars.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Fashion Industry to Rebound After Toughest Year on Record...with a greater emphasis on digital and experiences. "We have consumers who are evolving in fundamental ways," Mr. Abtan said. "Brands must evolve." --
- Ivanka Trump's China-Sewn Line Turns Profit at a Political CostIvanka Trump's $100 million apparel line is sewn in Asian countries under a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group.