LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook to Stream Live Champions League Soccer Deal With Fox...people consuming content on digital, mobile and soial," said Dan Reed, Facebook's head of global sports partnerships. "We're bullish on soccer." --
- Fox Sports Cuts Web Writing Staff to Invest More in Web Video...meetings Monday after outlining the new strategy in a memo obtained by
Bloomberg. Affected employees will be encouraged to apply for the new posts. The...
- Vimeo Scraps Plans to Create Netflix-Like Service...anime to faith-based programming. At the end of the first quarter, Vimeo had about 800,000 paying subscribers using its filmmaking tools. --
- Amazon's Food Offensive Forcing Supermarkets Into 21st Century Walk into a grocery store 10 years from now and you'll see more prepared meals, personalized recommendations and an in-house restaurant.
- Google Will Stop Reading Your Emails for Gmail Ads...share its cloud division sales, but its "Other Revenues," which includes those numbers, grew 49% to $3.09 billion in the first quarter. --