LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Comcast surrenders to Disney in Fox bid, to keep pursuing Sky...of entertainment properties like Universal Pictures and NBC, Comcast would have faced similar scrutiny from the Justice Department for acquiring Fox's assets. --
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Publicis Groupe revenue falls. And Papa John's gets dumped by an agency...revenue was a surprise: Analysts had expected growth of 1.1 percent,
BloombergNews says . "I reiterate, if necessary, that our market has been facing...
- Google shrugs off EU fine; damage to hinge on rivals' next moves...should solve this," said EU antitrust chief Margrethe Vestager. When questioned by
BloombergTelevision, she said "the obvious minimum" is that the "contractual restrictions disappear...
- Google's mobile biz under siege after $5 billion fine by EUGoogle was given 90 days to stop what the EU said were "illegal practices" to push Google services in contracts with phone makers.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Your daily update on the Papa John's saga (there's a Kanye West angle)...nearly 9.5 percent from Monday evening to Tuesday's close, and
BloombergNews says it was Omnicom's "biggest decline in nine years." North...