LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg under pressure over data breach"It's clear these platforms can't police themselves," Senator Amy Klobuchar, a Minnesota Democrat, said Saturday on Twitter.
- Uber pauses autonomous car tests after fatal crash in Arizona...company spokeswoman said in a statement. "We are fully cooperating with local authorities in their investigation of this incident." --
BloombergNews with Ad Age staff
- 'We broke Facebook': Meet the Cambridge Analytica whistleblower...rules." (See "Facebook Suspends Trump Election Data Firm for Policy Breach," via
BloombergNews.) Please watch the entire video above, but for now, a few...
- Why USA Today snagged a team of ex-video game developers to lure new readers...from picking up a stray page, but from listening to The Daily."
BloombergMedia is hoping to draw potential readers to its brand through TicToc...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook faces a backlash. Plus, the fight over Time Warner's future...new audiences (see The New York Times' free podcast, "The Daily," and
BloombergNews' TicToc, a Twitter-based news channel). One of the more unusual...