LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Carl's Jr. Sends Message to Amazon on Twitter: Please Buy Us...day shipping? Skipping to the front of the line! @Amazon #AmazonBuyUs pic.twitter.com/id3BnzMlPw â " Carl's Jr. (@CarlsJr) October 9, 2017 --
- Some of TV's Greatest Hits Move From Netflix to Hulu...Rich Greenfield, an analyst with BTIG Research. It "gives you more to do. There aren't enough high-profile originals yet on Hulu." --
- Shake Shack's Danny Meyer: 'Sometimes I Want to Stand in Line'...to do with the fund," said Meyer during a phone call with
BloombergNews. "As soon as Shake Shack became public [in 2015], it stopped...
- India's Mobile Ad Market Is Soaring But Two Problems Loom...say that India's ad market doesn't have a bright future, but rain clouds are never far away from ruining the party. --
- Your Friday Wake-Up Call: Harvey Weinstein Apologizes (Bizarrely). Cam Newton Says Sorry Too Also: A New Yorker launched a class action lawsuit against Junior Mints, saying there's too much air in the package and not enough candy.