LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- City Spotlight: Innovation Shapes Boston's Past and Future...who of companies, including BuzzFeed, Affectiva, Design That Matters, Creative Good,
Bluefin Labs, Caveo, Harmonix and Squid Labs. Notable tech programs include Techstars Boston, Mass...
- Twitter Meeting With Data Partners Signals Plans for Gnip FutureTwitter must assuage concerns that some of its more sophisticated clients have about the future of their partnerships.
- Agencies: What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve About Entry-Level Millennials? It's the Media Guy's inaugural reader mailbag. To find out what this gas mask is doing here, read on.
- Facebook Adds Audio Matching to Get You Posting More About TV...buying spree of social-TV analytics companies, following the acquisition of
Bluefin Labsand Trendrr. Users who want to use Facebook's new audio-matching...
- Social TV Is Dead; Long Live Social TV...most important players in the social-TV-metrics space, Trendrr and
Bluefin Labs, both getting acquired by Twitter. And this year? That's a little...