LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oracle Pitches 'Power of One' for Marketing Cloud -- Using Its Own Marketing CloudOracle is looking to leverage its brand power already established within IT departments to their marketing departments.
- How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers...traffic from visitors in North America. And Clorox has credited Oracle's
BlueKaidata management platforms with helping it discover new consumers to target. Marketing...
- Marketers Don't Need PokÃ©mon Go to Track You: Why It's Boom Time for Location Data SharingA handful of companies specializing in mobile location data are sharing what they know with hundreds of ad-industry players.
- How 'The Cloud' Helped Shape Clorox's Agency Review and Marketing...in place and grew as the tech company acquired such companies as
BlueKai, which serves as Clorox Co.'s data management platform, and Datalogix , which...
- RNC's Voter Data Provider Teams Up With Google, Facebook and Other Ad Firms...of DirecTV and Dish Network , and digital ad exchanges through RocketFuel and
BlueKai. Using voter data to steer direct mail or digital ads requires first...