LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- Everyone's Grading Their Own Homework...supply-side platforms (SSPs) and demand-side platforms (DSPs) will continue to
blur; the supply side will continue to pool its inventory into consortiums and...
- Marketer's Brief: Marcel Has a Fan at Walmart...Coke) versus blue (Pepsi). But in Utah, Pepsi is is about to
blurthe color divide. Salt Lake City's KSL.com reports that PepsiCo...
- YouTube TV and Hulu Aren't Reinventing the Live TV Ad Model YetFor all the promise IP-delivered TV offers advertisers, the live ad model won't change any time soon. But there is other important movement.
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men StripThe cable network invites you to get inside the head of a telekinetic mutant.