LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- These Grand Prix winners represent the finest in industry craft...Cross by Spanish agency Sra Rushmore and directed by James Rouse via
BlurProductions. Shot in Beirut, it tells the story of a father rushing...
- News groups ask Facebook to stop treating media ads like political adsFacebook criticized for lumping news organizations into the same disclosure rules that govern political ads on the social network.
- T-Mobile, Sprint announce merger to create 'mother of all 5G networks'The two companies will be able to better compete with the "duopoly" of Verizon and AT&T in rolling out 5G, should the deal receive approval.
- SXSW Live Blog, Days-Are-Blurring Edition: Hear the Song Pandora Just Wrote for Us...still alive down here in Austin, though the days are starting to
blurtogether a bit. Today, we're planning to hit up Pandora's...
- Corona Enters Flavored Malt Beverage Market With 'Refresca'...marketer is trying to seize on its momentum with new drinks that
blurthe lines between liquor and beer: a flavored malt beverage version of...