LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- YouTube TV and Hulu Aren't Reinventing the Live TV Ad Model YetFor all the promise IP-delivered TV offers advertisers, the live ad model won't change any time soon. But there is other important movement.
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men StripThe cable network invites you to get inside the head of a telekinetic mutant.
- Get Ready for Digital Experience to Move OfflineBrands will increasingly blur online and offline experiences in 2017, writes Remi Abbas, founding partner at John McNeil Studio.
- Liberty Media's Malone Says Cable Consortium Could Buy T-Mobile...its purchase of his Starz cable networks. As business lines begin to
blurwith phone providers like AT&T Inc. offering live TV over broadband...
- Being OriginalBreak free of "best practice" restraints and do something original, writes Bruce Lee, chief creative partner at Interplanetary.