LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Score: Out-of-Home Viewing Boosts ESPN's Ratings Outlook...increasingly difficult to reach. According to Nielsen, OOH viewing has provide to
bolsterESPN's adults 18-to-24 audience by 9% and ESPN2's...
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet BrandsInstead of focusing on avid buyers by following them around the internet, marketers like Kraft Heinz shouldn't ignore casual buyers.
- Broadcasters Hit New Lows as Clock Winds Down on 2016-17 SeasonStrip sports out of the mix and the Big Four networks are now averaging just 2.2 million adults 18-49 per night.
- Dentsu Reports Organic Growth of 5.1% in 2016...organic growth of 5.1% in 2016 and announced more changes to
bolsterworkplace reforms as it tries to cut down on overtime and improve...
- Acxiom Poached Three Merkle Execs to Grow Global Data TeamSince Merkle was acquired by Dentsu, three of its global data execs have moved to bolster Acxiom's global data team.