LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Patron Breaks Through the Tequila Clutter with ESPN BuyA series of 15-second transitional spots look to tap into the power of sports while reinforcing a new creative campaign.
- How A-B InBev Is Using Food in Its Beer Marketing...ad for its new "Host Beautifully" campaign for Stella that seeks to
bolsterthe imported brand's gourmet credentials. The spot (above), by Mother, New...
- Upfront Uproar: NBC Keeps Its Powder Dry, Holds Most New Shows for MidseasonAlways fast out of the gate with "The Voice" and football, NBC wants to bolster midseason with a robust slate of new dramas and comedies.
- Sears Says Its Split With Kardashians Was Part of Fashion Shift...spoke at Sears's annual meeting on Wednesday, also is trying to
bolsterthe company's management ranks in preparation for eventual succession. "I've...
- Upfront Watch: A&E's Dubuc Touts Home-Grown Content, Doesn't Quite Talk Vice TV...the three flagship networks, repeating the tactic the group first used to
bolsteraudiences for "Bonnie & Clyde" in 2013. In keeping with A&E's...