LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Message Startup Slack Said to Draw Interest From Amazon...because the matter is private. Buying Slack would help Seattle-based Amazon
bolsterits enterprise services as it seeks to compete with rivals like Microsoft...
- R/GA Pushes Deeper Into Consulting with New Tech HireMoy will lead R/GA's technology consulting practice in the U.S., which works closely with the shop's business transformation practice.
- Sears Posted Its First Profit Since 2015. Things Are Still Dire. Sears made a case for its continued relevance. "Sears and Kmart continue to be two of the country's most iconic retailers," it said.
- Financial Times Says Paid Posts Up 400% Following Acquisition of Alpha Grid...a larger trend among premium publishers last year, as many looked to
bolstertheir bottom line by acquiring digital agencies who specialize in areas like...
- Sokoloff Moves to MullenLowe U.K., Calleja Joins Deutsch...Worldwide has named a new board of directors in an effort to
bolsterthe nonprofit's mission to support marketing effectiveness. The new board comprises...