LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Upfront Uproar: NBC Keeps Its Powder Dry, Holds Most New Shows for MidseasonAlways fast out of the gate with "The Voice" and football, NBC wants to bolster midseason with a robust slate of new dramas and comedies.
- Sears Says Its Split With Kardashians Was Part of Fashion Shift...spoke at Sears's annual meeting on Wednesday, also is trying to
bolsterthe company's management ranks in preparation for eventual succession. "I've...
- Upfront Watch: A&E's Dubuc Touts Home-Grown Content, Doesn't Quite Talk Vice TV...the three flagship networks, repeating the tactic the group first used to
bolsteraudiences for "Bonnie & Clyde" in 2013. In keeping with A&E's...
- Bill Gates' Corbis Acquires Plaid to Bolster Product Placement in Social Media...Corbis has gotten aggressive on the acquisition front in a bid to
bolsterits product integration service. Other purchases include: product placement shop Norm Marshall...
- BuzzFeed Deleted Three Posts Because of Business-Side PressuresAn internal review revealed that BuzzFeed editors had removed posts about Axe body spray, Microsoft and Pepsi following complaints.