LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- As F8 starts, Facebook accidentally asks for 'hate speech' help and promises 'clear history' option...whether they contain hate speech. It looked like Facebook was trying to
bolsterits forever-war against hate speech on the platform, primarily fought with...
- What you need to know about VW's global creative reviewThe brand's electric vehicle push and U.S. market share aspirations will shape the holding company-level review.
- Amazon now has 100 million paid Prime subscribers, Jeff Bezos says...s opportunity to underline his long-term strategy for investors, seeking to
bolstertheir confidence as he continues to plow Amazon's money into expanding...
- With Sorrell gone, WPP could shed assets, analysts say...rest of WPP. Meantime, consultancies such as Accentureâ "which have sought to
bolstertheir marketing services offeringsâ "could show interest in WPP's creative, media...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Zuckerberg crams for a test, and two top creatives form a new agency Also, watchdog groups just filed a complaint accusing YouTube of collecting data on kids.