LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fall TV's 14 Best Bets to Survive Pilot Season Of the 84 scripted projects in contention, the following pilots have the best shot at making it to a screen near you this fall.
- BuzzFeed Deleted Three Posts Because of Business-Side PressuresAn internal review revealed that BuzzFeed editors had removed posts about Axe body spray, Microsoft and Pepsi following complaints.
- People on the Move: Lance Saunders to Lead DDB Canada...Inc . announced the appointment of Jason Barnett as head of programmatic to
bolsterthe company's growing premium programmatic business in the U.S. He...
- BuzzFeed Restores Vanished Posts, Says It Didn't Delete Them Over Advertiser Pressure...closely with brands and their media agencies. It's also sought to
bolsterits reputation as a hard-hitting news organization, hiring editors and reporters...
- McDonald's Plans to Boost Employee Pay, Offer Vacation Time...hour this year. The companies are working to better retain workers and
bolsterproductivity. "With the economy picking up, restaurants everywhere have had higher turnover...