LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mark Edmiston, Managing director, AdMedia Partners...Edmiston, former president-CEO of Newsweek, led the deal team at
Bonnier Magazine Groupwhen the European media giant acquired Time4 Media and the Parenting...
- Swedes Swoop in to Save Time4 MediaNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Here come the Swedes -- not a moment too soon for some. In winning the auction for 18 Time Inc. magazines last week with a bid north of $200 million, Stockholm's Bonnier Group finally put to rest a prolonged sale -- and the attendant uncertainty among the titles' employees at Time4 Media and the Parenting Group. "The wait is over, and the news is very, very good indeed," wrote Tom Beusse, Time4's president, in a memo to his staff.
- What to Do With Time4 Media? 'So Many Possibilities'...old exec VP of the Bonnier Group and president of its
Bonnier Magazine Group. While he prepares to leave Sweden for a trip to New...
- It's Official, Bonnier New Owner of 18 Time Inc. TitlesNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- The Bonnier Group's victory in the auction of 18 magazines by Time Inc. was ratified today, ending a suspenseful and dragged-out process that began in September and was originally due for completion by Jan 1. The price was not disclosed but those with knowledge of the auction said it was between $200 million and $300 million -- and closer to the low end.
- Second Round Bids Made for Time4Media...of its magazines today, taking offers from contenders including Stockholm's
Bonnier Magazine Group; Boston Ventures with former Time Inc. Exec VP Jack Haire; and...