LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Preacher's Rob Baird...big account wins including multiple Beam Suntory brands, Crate & Barrel, Venmo and
Bonobosand has made its mark with standout creative work, including efforts for...
- Private Jets, Children's First Editions and Rose-Gold Tweezers, Oh My! The Neiman Marcus Christmas Book Is Here This year's book includes 300 pricey pages of 700 items, ranging from $10 marshmallows to a $1.5 million plane.
- Welcome to the 'Unstore' of the Future: Retailers Go ExperientialAs ad blocking grows, retailers like Samsung and Staples try to better engage consumers with interactive stores that may not sell products.
- Awakening the Force: How to Use Brand Jedi to Harness 'Dark Social'Here are three steps to identify and train your army of brand advocates to harness the power of "dark social," writes Rich Mintz.
- How Online Retailers Are Creating Immersive Brand Experiences in the Real World...is not a cafÃ©, but an appointment-only boutique/private events space.
Bonobos' GuideShops are made for showrooming. The efficiency of internet-based business models...