LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon's Whole Foods Buy Is Just the Beginning As Amazon conquers the grocery sector, experts expect it to move on to other categories like fashion and pharmaceuticals.
- Why TV Still Makes Sense for E-commerce Brands Startup Stitch Fix plans to grow its audience with first TV campaign, following in the footsteps of more established digital players.
- How a Millennial Mindset Is Helping This 116-Year-Old Retailer Through pop-up shops and stellar customer service, Nordstrom is trying to pull away from its struggling department store rivals.
- Creativity Innovators: The Standouts From 360i to Preacher, these 10 agencies harnessed the power of creativity to surge ahead of the pack.
- Ad Age's 2017 Agencies to Watch...and Crate & Barrel, and from newer ones like Paypal's Venmo and
Bonobosthat entrusted the young shop with their first brand campaigns. Preacher didn...