LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Surviving 2018: Reinvent Your Brand as an Identity Company...retailer Moosejaw, women's vintage apparel site ModCloth and men's clothier
Bonobos. Each deal gave Walmart a diverse set of new products and services...
- Unlikely Alliance: Takeaways From Lord & Taylor's Walmart Deal...its digital strategy. Earlier this year, it purchased popular men's retailer
Bonobosas well as vintage fashion site Modcloth, on top of last year...
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era Instead of swerving between its base and more-wealthy consumers, or between bricks and clicks, it's investing in a balanced business model.
- Amazon Spends While Other Retailers Retreat...has been on an e-commerce tear recently with the purchases of
Bonobos, Modcloth and Jet.com, devoted $2.2 billion to U.S. advertising...
- Amazon's Whole Foods Buy Is Just the Beginning As Amazon conquers the grocery sector, experts expect it to move on to other categories like fashion and pharmaceuticals.