LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Pantene Set to Try Again to Reverse SlideBATAVIA, Ohio (AdAge.com) -- After a second restage in three years failed to take hold with consumers last year, the Procter & Gamble Co. brand is preparing another course correction later this month for what remains the leading brand in U.S. and global hair care.
- People news from Rokkit, BBH and more...Sonder-Patchin from producer to executive producer to oversee creative across companies. ...
BrandimageDesgrippes & Laga has acquired Marco Polo Explorers to expand product development services.
- People news from Energy BBDO, BBH and moreJeremy Dawkins joined the New York office of
Brandimage- Desgrippes & Laga as executive creative director. ... Pittsburgh-based agency Smith Brothers hired Joel Dinkel and Jason...
- People news from Y&R, Wieden + Kennedy and more...as a copywriter. ... Former Nike CMO Ellen Turner joined global design company
Brandimageas VP of strategy for North America. ... L.A.-based production company...