LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hammer: NBCU Cable Is All About 'Brandwidth'"First off, I think I have the best job in the industry," says NBC Universal's Bonnie Hammer, who speaks with Ad Age about how she's seen cable transform from an afterthought to the major growth force in the TV marketplace with the help of strong executives at her side. "Running the No. 1 channel and running the No. 6 channel, one very genre and one so broad, gives me total license to experiment with any kind of content on any platform out there."
- Characters, and Brands, WelcomeThe lines between broadcast and cable continue to blur going into this year's upfront. Aggressively hoping to lead that charge this year is USA Network, the top-rated cable network across all demos in prime time and home to broadcast-caliber shows like "Monk," "Burn Notice" and "The Starter Wife" -- not to mention its ongoing coverage of the WWE and its status as the new home to "Law & Order: Criminal Intent," a refugee from NBC.
- Companies bet big on name gameWhatÃ¢ÂÂs in a name?
- Mobium launches b-to-b resource site...brand marketers dealing with change. The five broad strategies are: Increase your
brandwidth, hug your customers, architect your information, integrate your communications and interactivate your...
- BOOK EXCERPT: Hard selling on the Net