LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Aaron Judge goes yard in ESPN's first post-Wieden 'SportsCenter' campaign, made in-house Will baseball's biggest new star breathe life into a legendary creative campaign?
- Scientology TV Is Not Ready for Prime Time...back, far back," another said. Apparently, Scientology teaches its members how to
breatheproperly and makes the "able more able." Its practices include sweating out...
- Marketer's Brief: Ryan Reynolds Is Newest Celeb Booze BackerAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the Deadpool star's gin investment and details on PepsiCo's new pod drinks.
- Behind Hyundai's Last-Minute Call to Cancel a Real-Time Super Bowl AdThe brand had planned to film portions on game day at the stadium, but security concerns got in the way.
- Dollar Shave Club CMO Bets Online Estate Sales Can Be Next Big Thing...proximity to your marketer," he says. "They start to live, feel and
breathethe brands." The move from DSC's Los Angeles headquarters to EBTH...