LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Opinion: Europe's Strict New Privacy Rules Are Scary but RightThe next big disruption in digital media is coming from the European Union, but it's not stopping there, argues Jason Kint.
- Could AR Be the Unlikely Savior of Print?...counts, or even two-dimensionality. AR will allow it to live and
breatheoutside of the page. Content will drive the tech In the case...
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.
- Why Data Targeting Was a Natural Fit for Cotton Marketers...which brands or retailers they were browsing. Ads featured copy such as, "
Breathe-easy shopping starts with breathable fabrics," and "Treat your skin to natural...
- Video: Ad Age's Super Bowl HangoverThe day after the Super Bowl, marketers either
breathea sigh of relief or scramble to control a crisis. So Ad Age sat down with...