LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 140 Characters, the Defining Quirk of Twitter, Becomes a Relic of the PastTwitter only says it will "try out" a bulked-up limit of 280 characters, but the end game is clear. Devoted users will miss the brevity.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Facebook Watch, Lululemon For Men and Other News to Know Today...explains that the trousers are "designed for mobility so the boys can
breathe." Ad fraud Digital ad fraud is probably costing marketers billions annually, according...
- Brands Need to Quit Fishing With 'Shark Week'...run upwards of $50,000. A shark must famously keep moving to
breathe, so when their fins are cut and they are thrown back into...
- Shopping-Mall Owners Pay Up to Stay Relevant in Amazon Era...point is survival. The food hall is part of an effort to
breathenew life into the entire 718,000-square-foot (67,000-square...
- Opinion: Europe's Strict New Privacy Rules Are Scary but RightThe next big disruption in digital media is coming from the European Union, but it's not stopping there, argues Jason Kint.