LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Cisco Goes Interactive for Umi...points of differentiation," said Alex Henderson, an experience design director at
BrightLine iTV, a New York interactive-TV advertising specialist that is working with Cisco...
- 10 Technological Advances Marketers Can't Live Without This week, as the ANA hosts its inaugural Digital and Social Media Conference, we take a look at 10 technological advances that marketers of today and tomorrow cannot ignore.
- Number Two No Longer Taboo for MarketersIt's official: The popularization of poop is a solid movement. And marketers smell an opportunity.
- Lindsay Weedon Named CEO of WPP's Maxus U.K....tools for e-commerce sites including Sears.com and Walmart.com.
BrightLine iTVMarketing Specialists appointed Meg Meurer Brossy senior VP-business development. Ms. Brossy...
- Dismissed, Denigrated and Demonized: 'The Decline of Men'Men are giving up. They sense that they've lost the high ground (and the future) to women, and they aren't even trying anymore. They've opted out to become jackasses, stoners and slackers. Responsibility is shirked, and adolescence is extended indefinitely.