LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Surprising Plan Against Revenge Porn. Plus, Snapchat's Self-Doubt Facebook has a plan for your nude photos. Plus, Twitter messages got longer, but it turns out people don't have that much to say.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: Sneaky Amazon Discounts. Plus, the Demise of the Sprint-T-Mobile Merger Amazon reportedly has a new discounting move to compete with Walmart before the holidays.
- Deflategate 2.0: Big-Spending Viagra and Cialis Are Pulling Out of the NFLAs generic alternatives are about to flood the market, ED drugs begin to shrink from TV.
- 200 Most-Advertised Brands, 2017 Edition200 most-advertising brands. From Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2017 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 10 Biggest U.S. Ad Spenders by Medium, 2017 Edition10 biggest U.S. ad spenders by medium, 2017 edition.