LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Nestle Cozies Up to Startups at Silicon Valley Outpost...full-time: Stephanie Naegeli, who is a digital innovation manager, and Mark
Brodeur, the company's global head of digital marketing innovation. Mr. Brodeur is...
- Orrick Joins Rattling Stuff, TPSC Signs Crawford And More...also promoted Lauren Shawe to senior producer, Ellen Schopler to producer, David
Brodeurto art director, and Gareth Fewel to lead designer. Wiredrive , creator of...
- BMA NY names BlackBerry's Boulben Communicator of the Year...digital efforts; Proximity for customer relationship marketing; Publicis' Phonevalley for mobile initiatives;
BrodeurPartners for public relations; and Edelman for social media. “Everything was...