Brokaw Inc., a Cleveland-based advertising and digital marketing firm known for its quirky sense of humor and torrid growth over the past 18 months, has been named Ad Age Small Agency of the Year -- Best Culture. The agency is known for its ability to help brands like vitaminwater, Hotels.com, Samsung, Cayman Jack Margarita, Fazoli’s, Great Lakes Brewing Company, FirstMerit Bank, University Hospitals, and Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill reach consumers in new, smart, and unexpected ways -- via paid media, non-traditional, local marketing, digital and social media strategies, and smart, strategic creative based on human truths. Brokaw Inc. is owned and operated by Gregg and Tim Brokaw and headquartered in Downtown Cleveland’s Warehouse District. For more information, visit www.brokaw.com.
• Tim Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Gregg Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Steve McKeown, Executive Creative Director
• Amie Becker, Director of Connections Planning
• Kathy Walters, Account Director
• John McCauley, PR Director
• Tim Laubacher, Director of Brand Strategy
• Mike Kruegger, Director of Interactive
• Renee Alexander, Director of Digital & Social Media
• Dave Muller, Associate CD / Interactive AD
• Mike Bratton, CFO
• Mark McKenzie, Associate CD / Senior CW
BROKAW IN THE NEW YORK TIMES 9.23.13
Who you calling small fry?
BROKAW IN ADWEEK 9.19.13
Time to take your talents to Cleveland
- Neil Patrick Harris is Crazy for Sleep in Branded Music Video for Neuro...the bed. The video was conceived out of Cleveland-based agency
Brokaw Inc. . Neuro, which specializes in drinks with a purpose, plans to release more...
- Bozell Tops Athena Awards...CP+B each won three awards in all, while BBDO/Atlanta,
Brokaw Inc., Cleveland, Oh., Carmichael Lynch and Fallon each won two. The winning work...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR...to reach its audience and build its brand. Greg Feist Copywriter
Brokaw Inc. Cleveland Nestea swipes idea but does it badly In the "new" Nestea...
- Parker Hannifin launches new campaign...as the leader in motion-control technologies. The campaign was created by
Brokaw Inc. and includes TV and print advertising. The tagline is "Anything possible."
- Changing compensation changes agenciesFaced with a tight economy, increased competition and more demanding clients, ad agencies are revamping how their services are measured and compensated.