Since being named Ad Age Small Agency of the Year for their agency’s culture, followed by an appearance in The New York Times for their recruitment campaign to Cleveland, Brokaw Inc. has added a slew of national clients.
The full-service, independent creative agency is known for its ability to help brands like GE Lighting, vitaminwater, Hilton Hotels, Cayman Jack Margaritas, Great Lakes Brewing Company, FirstMerit Bank, IHOP, and Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill outwit their competition, rather than outspend them.
They do this by creating fresh, simple, relatable content and then seeding it, thanks to their “always on” connections planning team that brings owned, paid and earned media together under the same roof��"which also includes access to the agency’s in-house video production, motion design and recording studio, Favorite Brother (www.FavoriteBrother.com).
Brokaw Inc. is owned and operated by brothers Gregg and Tim Brokaw, and headquartered in Downtown Cleveland’s Warehouse District. For more information, visit www.brokaw.com.
• Tim Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Gregg Brokaw, Managing Partner / Co-Owner
• Steve McKeown, Executive Creative Director
• Amie Becker, Director of Connections Planning
• Kathy Walters, Account Director
• Tim Laubacher, Director of Strategy
• Mike Kruegger, Director of Interactive
• Mike Bratton, CFO
• Mark McKenzie, Associate CD
BROKAW IN THE NEW YORK TIMES 9.23.13
Who you calling small fry?
BROKAW IN ADWEEK 9.19.13
Time to take your talents to Cleveland
- Neil Patrick Harris is Crazy for Sleep in Branded Music Video for Neuro...the bed. The video was conceived out of Cleveland-based agency
Brokaw Inc. . Neuro, which specializes in drinks with a purpose, plans to release more...
- Bozell Tops Athena Awards...CP+B each won three awards in all, while BBDO/Atlanta,
Brokaw Inc., Cleveland, Oh., Carmichael Lynch and Fallon each won two. The winning work...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR...to reach its audience and build its brand. Greg Feist Copywriter
Brokaw Inc. Cleveland Nestea swipes idea but does it badly In the "new" Nestea...
- Parker Hannifin launches new campaign...as the leader in motion-control technologies. The campaign was created by
Brokaw Inc. and includes TV and print advertising. The tagline is "Anything possible."
- Changing compensation changes agenciesFaced with a tight economy, increased competition and more demanding clients, ad agencies are revamping how their services are measured and compensated.
SEP22A Creative Agency That Fits Your Needs
AUG3One Size Doesn't Fit All; Small Can Be Powerful
AUG3Tips for Vetting A New Client And Deciding When To Walk Away
AUG3A Great Small Agency Needs a Founder with Grit
AUG3Three Tips for Small Agencies Working With Freelancers
AUG3New Health Care Agency Springs Out of Affordable Care Act
AUG26Data-Onboarding Business, Now Named Connectivity, is Growing
JLY8Crisis Management No Longer Domain of Just PR Agencies
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners