LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. Hispanic Market Scores 16 Lions at Cannes FestivalAlma, We Believers, The Community and Wing are biig winners.
- Ad Age's 2015 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowMarketers have continued to boost U.S. Hispanic ad spending, up 12% in 2014, far ahead of the 4.9% growth for overall U.S. ad spending.
- U.S. Hispanic Market Pioneer Ernest Bromley Is Closing ShopU.S. Hispanic ad agency
Bromley Communicationsis closing its doors after 34 years, and Chairman-CEO Ernest Bromley is retiring from the agency businessâ...
- LatinWorks and GSD&M Execs Open Sibling, a Multicultural Shop...years, and has also worked at Wieden & Kennedy and Hispanic shop
Bromley Communications. For the last year, he's been working on the Sibling project...
- 50 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agencies...Agency* [Interpublic] West Hollywood, Calif. 10,079 33.3 22 20
Bromley Communications* [Publicis] San Antonio 9,872 0.0 23 25 D Exposito & Partners...