LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McGarryBowen Drives Away With Maserati...done in-house in recent years. Maserati in 2002 hired WPP 's
Brouillard, but the agency closed in 2009. Maserati has been owned by Italian...
- Top U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesFrom 2009 Agency Report. Top U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines; Ranked by 2008 U.S. revenue. Dollars in thousands.
- U.S. Ad Agencies Ranked by Revenue
- Apple's Core Feeling Sore After IPhone Price Slash...much as the initial blunder astounded them. Dai Tran, creative director, interactive,
BrouillardCommunications, called the gesture "pretty amazing" and said he expects it will...
- Top U.S. Agency Brands by Advertising RevenueTop U.S. Agency Brands by Advertising Revenue; Agencies ranked 1 through 469 ranked by U.S. revenue from traditional advertising.