Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution in the town where the advertising industry began, Brownstein Group is known for its fierce pride and fearless approach, the kind that can only be born out of boundless passion and nurtured in a place with a little bit of grit and a whole lot of heart. Brownstein Group offers full-service, integrated solutions, with expertise across all disciplines including brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media and digital services.
BG is relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough ideas, but dedicated to its clients and people. Named one of Ad Age’s Best Places to Work and a Fortune Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women, Brownstein Group’s clients include IKEA, UnitedHealthcare, Comcast Xfinity, Saint-Gobain North America, Wawa, Western Union, the Philadelphia Auto Show, La Colombe, LEGOLAND® Discovery Center and DuPont Sorona®. For additional information, visit www.brownsteingroup.com.
- Agency Brief: Dibs, Diversity and Directors...and job training. Dialing up diversity Independent marketing and communications agency
Brownstein Grouphas begun a program called "BG20 x 2020," designed to make sure...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Why Agencies Should Race to the 'Middle'You need to striking the right balance between skills and services to meet client needs, writes Brownstein Group CEO Marc Brownstein.
- Five Ways Agencies Can Figure Out Their Role in Content Marketing...a content expert(s) on the team merely expands it. At
Brownstein Group, we have found success with disciplines sitting together and coming together in...
- More Magazine Is Reborn Online and Now Targeting Millennials...National Media
GroupPresident Jon Werther at the beginning of the presentation. At the end of the presentation, chief revenue officer Michael Brownsteinsaid to...