Brownstein Group is the longest-running independent Advertising & Public Relations agency in Philadelphia.
Founded in 1964, we have genuine roots in the creative revolution; yet have been nimble enough to navigate a rapidly changing media landscape.
Today Brownstein Group offers integrated communications that encompass brand strategy, digital, advertising, design, public relations, content creation & social media.
The Agency proudly serves international, national & regional clients such as IKEA, eBay, Comcast, Saint-Gobain North America, Beneficial Bank, Western Union, Ricoh, La Colombe, K12 and Campus Apartments.
Brownstein has developed considerable expertise in particular areas of the commercial landscape. We have full service specialties in retail banking & finance as well as in architecture & real estate. We also are deeply credentialed in consumer & retail, B2B, CPG, food & restaurant, healthcare, culture & philanthropy, education & institutional categories.
Our strategic capabilities encompass brand & campaign work, multi-channel communications flows, media planning, business strategy, media relations, corporate social responsibility programs and crisis communications.
We have a compete suite of in-house design & execution capabilities including full video services, photography, illustration, print production, digital development, custom content & long-form writing.
As an independent family-run agency with
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Why Agencies Should Race to the 'Middle'You need to striking the right balance between skills and services to meet client needs, writes Brownstein Group CEO Marc Brownstein.
- Five Ways Agencies Can Figure Out Their Role in Content Marketing...a content expert(s) on the team merely expands it. At
Brownstein Group, we have found success with disciplines sitting together and coming together in...
- More Magazine Is Reborn Online and Now Targeting Millennials...National Media
GroupPresident Jon Werther at the beginning of the presentation. At the end of the presentation, chief revenue officer Michael Brownsteinsaid to...
- Advertising Age: The Principles of Advertising and Marketing at Work...this textbook, see this video page . Preface AdAge.com Articles A1: Marc
Brownstein. " A simple reminder: Working in ad industry is still fun, rewarding " Published...