LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Four Areas Agencies Need to Embrace to Stay RelevantThere were lots of buzzwords at the 4A's Transformation Conference. Here are four areas small agencies can't ignore, Marc Brownstein writes.
- People on the Move: Eric Campbell Promoted to President at WPP's VML
Brownstein Grouphas hired Danielle Rossi as VP-director of brand strategy and integrated marketing. She will be responsible for leading the brand strategy team...
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2014...Maher Communications 32. Sq1 33. Archer>Malmo 34. Young & Laramore 35.
Brownstein Group36. ARGONAUT 37. Team One 38. Barkley 39. Firstborn 40. Engine Shop...
- 50 Years in the Family Ad Agency Business...So this is not going to be a column that pats
Brownstein Groupon the back for making it to our 50th birthday. Instead, I...
- Your Whole Agency Needs to Understand Your Clients' BusinessIt's time for agency staff to think as clients do -- to anticipate the clients' needs and then act on gut instincts, writes Marc Brownstein.