- 50 Years in the Family Ad Agency Business...So this is not going to be a column that pats
Brownstein Groupon the back for making it to our 50th birthday. Instead, I...
- Your Whole Agency Needs to Understand Your Clients' BusinessIt's time for agency staff to think as clients do -- to anticipate the clients' needs and then act on gut instincts, writes Marc Brownstein.
- The Blurred Lines of Agency Staffing: Where to Place the New Experts?...leaders know how to manage the new players on the team. ABOUT THE AUTHOR Marc Brownstein is president and CEO of The
Brownstein Group, Philadelphia.
- Can You Change Your Agency Without Changing Your Culture?...a critical time in our agency's nearly 50-year history.
Brownstein Groupis doing well, we have a strong culture and for the most...
- Keeping Your Reputation Out of the Jaws of Social MediaJust as for a consumer packaged good, effective branding for an individual requires full-time attention.